8.16.2015

BUMPDATE: 6 Weeks

this week i officially feel like i'm dying. i must have 6 babies in there or something because i am sick as a dog!

How far along: day 4, week 6

Total weight gain: how bout total weight loss? from throwing up.

Maternity clothes: baggy comfy clothes. don't let any waistband touch the tummy or i will throw up.

Stretch marks: i'm so sick, i don't even care anymore.

Sleep: when i'm not asleep, i'm throwing up.

Best moments of the week: my friend Ivy coming over to drop off groceries and other things i've been needing. it's the only time i can eat.

Miss anything: the will to live.

Movement: i'm not doing much moving or i'll throw up. oh the baby! no, no movement yet.

Food cravings: GET THE FOOD AWAY FROM ME!

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything!

Have you started to show yet: no

Gender: aren't boys suppose to make you really sick?

Name: ya, we've got it, but i'm not telling yet.

Labor signs: praise Jesus, no.

Belly button in or out: so far in it's not even funny.

Wedding rings on or off: on!

Happy or moody: miserable

Looking forward to: my husband to get home from work so he can take care of me.

Favorite thing said to me this week: "don't worry, morning sickness usually only lasts up to week 16" - multiple pregnant friends.
Oh goody, only 10 more weeks of this!!!

in case you were wondering, here is a recent photo taken of me:

some of you were wondering where i got this t shirt. i got it here. to read previous bumpdates, click here!

xoxo, kerri

*this post was inspired by my friend Britt of dotandjoy

2 comments:

  1. I always heard GIRLS make you more sick....but I was pretty sick with my second boy, not at all with my first. Are you his going to find out the gender beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I feel your pain!! I'm 13 weeks and still queasy. I had to be hospitalized from being so sick but I promise it gets better just take your Diclegis!! And by the way, I found your blog through a friends favorites list. I'm sure you're like who is this random?! But I can't wait to follow along with your pregnancy and see how similar we are. We still have no stinking clue what to name our baby so you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design