1.15.2013

outfit post

sweater Forever21 dress Cotton On boots H&M



Some behind the scenes shots my friend Kimberly took. She's like "OH! Lets get some of you sitting"... on this freezing cold cement bench!!! Terrific! My butt was freezing!
I am going to soak up every bit of this chilly weather here in Phoenix since in a few days it will be gone! I prefer colder weather to the heat... why do I live here???
Anyways. Have a wonderful Tuesday!
#4 Chocolate chip cookies
#6 Laughing hysterically with my best friend

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that sweater and your hair is amazing!

    xx
    sophie
    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweater!! gorgeous
    and those behind the scene photos are too funny!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design